January 31, 2006
- 20 miles commute (took the train home). Tiring.
January 30, 2006
- 1 mile easy pace. Been slacking, need more discipline! Kinda lost focus with the whole impending-house-move thing, but it's coming back. Weigh-in 104.2kg, 34%. Tsk!
January 29, 2006
- 2 miles with the trailer. Cold!
January 25, 2006
- 10 lengths of the pool at lunchtime. Not great form, pretty gulpy, but done.
January 22, 2006
- 10 miles on the fixie. Tough!
January 21, 2006
- Two miles (real two miles, not just to the sign) in 19:35 first thing in the morning. Feet, ankles and shins were suffering. Couple more here then up to three.
January 20, 2006
- Just 3 miles tooling around on Lance. Need more miles! Aiee!
January 19, 2006
- 1 mile, 9:56. Pretty easy and comfortable.
January 15, 2006
- My First Brick: the 2-mile heavy trailer veg box chore, followed immediately with a 1-mile run. Mmm, transition!
January 14, 2006
- Ten miles of offroad madness with Hummers and Co. featuring slippery valley-side death walls of perilous deadly DEATH. Scary stuff and very hard work - so much off-bike that I could probably call it a brick!
January 13, 2006
- Swim: Eight lengths of breaststoke, with some torpedo crawl kick for good measure.
January 12, 2006
- Just a couple of miles trailer run today. Cheat day!
January 11, 2006
- 2 mile (ish) run, 16:10. I need to get out there and measure a legitimate mile with the GPS.
January 09, 2006
- Broke my five-year duck and WENT FOR A SWIM at lunchtime! Bah to you panic attacks: it is by will alone I set my thighs in motion. Six lazy breatstroke lengths that were suprisingly hard, but who cares? Did it! Woohoo!
- Weekly weigh-in: 103.4kg, 35.5%.
January 08, 2006
- One mile run in 9:14 with Sam. Forefoot striking most of the way, felt pretty good.
January 07, 2006
- 10 miles on the fixie. Hilly, and chased by zombies through the dark. Honest.
January 05, 2006
- 1 mile in 9:47, nice easy pace with Sam and snow and lots of traffic. Ready to move up to 2.
January 01, 2006
- 1 mile run in 9:23. Good, getting faster. (I wonder if that was faster because it was daylight?)
Weigh-in: 104.6kg, 36%. Holy crap. Target for the end of the month: 100kg.
Got to the end and not found the entry you're looking for? Check the archive for older stuff. This blog started on May 1st 2002, so don't expect to find anything before then.