September 30, 2005
- About 30 fixie miles, into London and around Critical Mass. Fixie legs!
- Monthly summary: 116 miles cycling, 2 miles run, zero kg lifted (aiee!).
September 28, 2005
- A few miles fixie chores on Lance at lunchtime, then an evening couple-of-miles run. Did the last mile in toe-heel-toe gait, which is very different: the stride is longer, it felt faster (must time it) and it wasn't as tiring as I expected. The calves switch from being drivers to being springs, and the fancy motion-control and impact gubbins in the shoes was almost redundant. One for more experimentation!
September 27, 2005
- 30 mile commute. Windy!
September 26, 2005
- Couple miles trailer chores and lots of wood chopping :)
September 22, 2005
- 30 mile commute in decent time.
September 14, 2005
- 20 miles. And felt every one of them!
Got to the end and not found the entry you're looking for? Check the archive for older stuff. This blog started on May 1st 2002, so don't expect to find anything before then.