June 29, 2005
- 34 miles.
June 26, 2005
- 14 miles trailer chores.
June 23, 2005
- Weigh-in 99kg, not as bad as I feared given that training and diet have been shot with the onset of epic hayfever. Hoping that the new meds will bring it under control.
June 22, 2005
- 24 miles to the doc and pharmacy.
June 21, 2005
- 20 miles, commute in and town. Hayfever prevented the ride back.
June 18, 2005
- Just a couple of miles trailer chores today. The heat and hayfever have made it impossibly uncomfortable to train with any seriousness.
June 17, 2005
- 30 mile commute.
June 14, 2005
- 4 miles fixie errands.
June 13, 2005
- 20 fixie miles.
June 08, 2005
- 4 miles fixie errands. Would have run too, but hayfever was brutal.
June 07, 2005
- Yay, random office co-drone says, "Have you lost weight? you look like you've lost a lot of weight." I'm easily pleased.
30 mile bike commute in good order today.
June 06, 2005
- I've been a naughty boy, driving all last week and hitting the pies. Okay, I had some bad news, but that's no reason to stay off the wagon. Weigh-in was 98.4kg. 3-mile run tonight in 26:02, good time but it felt hard.
June 01, 2005
- Five or so fixie errand miles about town.
Got to the end and not found the entry you're looking for? Check the archive for older stuff. This blog started on May 1st 2002, so don't expect to find anything before then.