January 31, 2005
- Run. Dear gods, run? Yep. One mile in 10:28, which goes to show how out of shape I've got.
January 30, 2005
- Fixie around town, half a dozen miles or so. The bike's setup is still way, way off, with the bars far too low. I'll get a higher stem, but if that doesn't sort it, I may have to revert to the flat bars (boo hiss).
January 28, 2005
- In, the loneliest Critical Mass ever, and the train back, so 20 miles. Ride home as well? Bah, I was full of beer.
January 27, 2005
- There and back: 30 miles.
January 23, 2005
- Been slack on the posting: rode in and back once (30mi), in once (19mi), and a couple of miles of trailer chores. No lifting: my kit is outside and the weather has been special.
January 16, 2005
- Just six miles trailer chores today.
January 12, 2005
- Home uppers, quickie for all the usual quickie reasons.
Bench 34x12, 40x6, 44x4 - improvement.
Clean & jerk 34x5x5 - improvement
Superset with crunches x21 - improvement.
January 11, 2005
- 30 mile regular commute.
January 07, 2005
- Dear gods. Weighed myself for the first time since before the festive break. 104Kg! Shit! Time to cut back on the cheese scones and to stop eating like a cyclist on days I don't ride!
30-miler today, heavy winds, slooooooow. Good to be riding again, though.
January 03, 2005
- Eight really hard miles on the fixie: bike setup wasn't quite right. Got back absolutely starving and thirsty and my legs are knacked. Ah well, eh?
January 02, 2005
- Home session in the dark. Thor and the Milky Way for company, which was all rather enjoyable. Recovering-form style progress as expected.
Bench 30x11, 34x10, 38x6, 42x3 superset with...
Clean and jerk, 32kg, 5x5.
Barbell curl 30x3, x2, ugly and overweighted.
Troll press: got it overhead but not locked out, the floppy bastard. Four attempts.
Got to the end and not found the entry you're looking for? Check the archive for older stuff. This blog started on May 1st 2002, so don't expect to find anything before then.