December 31, 2004
- Bench 40x4, 30x10, 34x6.
Clean & Jerk 30, 5x5.
Rebuilt the Troll and did some troll presses and troll squats - Troll 2 is filled with clinker instead of sand, so it's less dense. Still heavy and unwieldy and it'll make a good punchbag too!
December 29, 2004
- 19 miles regular commute. Hard and heavy, feel fat.
December 15, 2004
- 19 miles on the fixie, hard as hell on CV and hamstrings. Fun, though!
December 14, 2004
- Back and biceps, a good hard lunchtime session.
Warmup agressively on the rower, 1500m at level 8 in 6:22.
Chins at #18 x6, 6, -blam! Grip went!
Stiff-legged deadlift (how retro is THAT?) Short bar, 40kg x 10, 50x10, 60x7.
Preacher curl 15kg x8, 7, 7.
December 13, 2004
- Thirty easy commuting miles.
December 12, 2004
- Seven miles tooling around on the bike with a pair of trailers.
December 06, 2004
- Thirty miles, pretty aggressive on the way back. Over-ate today - not enough sleep makes me hugely hungry. Must get more sleep!
December 04, 2004
- Ten miles of trailer errands on the bike.
December 03, 2004
- Thirty miles, felt hard - not enough water during the day.
December 02, 2004
- Gym at last. Brief chest/shoulders/triceps session, as the weights room was full of hardcore lads and I didn't feel up to working in. Lunchtimes from now on! The session was a rather perfunctory:
Warmup on the recumbent bike, 5 mins.
Dips 14x10, 13,6, 12x3. That's the lightest I've had that in a while!
Overhead press 50x12, 62.5x4, 5.
Chest press 50x10, 62.5x4, 4.
- Bike 30 miles today. Bad day for diet, as I was so tired that I was in shaky, gannet-everything, craving-protein-and-salt mode.
Got to the end and not found the entry you're looking for? Check the archive for older stuff. This blog started on May 1st 2002, so don't expect to find anything before then.