December 30, 2002
- A bit better for the festive week, 22.9. You'll note a big lack of gym entries at the moment - that's to change soon. Current bodyweight and percentage fat are 104.6Kg, 32%, so I'm going into fat-burning mode. What's fat-burning mode? Well, after last year's experience, I'd say that fat-burning mode is BIKE, BIKE, BIKE!
December 23, 2002
- Let's just gloss over a weekly ride total of 9.2 miles, shall we?
December 15, 2002
- Weekly mileage for this week, a stonking 133.8. That's what happens when the van breaks down! Mind you, it was *very* hard, my left knee is inflamed and strapped, and when I did two days in a row, the end of day two was a total greyface bonk horror-show. Still, I now know it's possible to tow the trailer a full eighteen miles, and that I can do the sort of mileage I was doing back in Starcross. Good feeling.
December 09, 2002
- Weekly mileage for last week: 103.1. Yay! My first century week in ages.
December 05, 2002
- Lunchtime squats, short and sweet (and after a really good ride in on my new wheel!).
Squat 55Kg x 10, 75x10, 85x8. Consolidate this.
Calf raise 215Kg x 16, 265x16, 315x16 (12,4). Up to 17 reps next time.
Incline crunches (incline point #3) x15, x6, cramped up nastily. Keep at 'em.
Got to the end and not found the entry you're looking for? Check the archive for older stuff. This blog started on May 1st 2002, so don't expect to find anything before then.